3 people one strip steak, what's one to do.
First spiral cut the steak into one long strip. Place in bag with a little olive oil and 3 or 4 spoonfuls or balsamic vinegar. Mix it around and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Heat your grill to 400 degrees and grill long strip, turning once, about 2 minutes a side or less.
Cut into small pieces and place aside.
Place naan bread (Costco) on grill for 1 minute a side or until warm
Remove and spread with ranch dressing
Add the steak pieces
Then some tomatoes, these are purple tomatoes but you can use whatever king you'd like.
Add a little corn relish. (Recipe at bottom.)
fold over, eat and enjoy, It should be enough for almost 4 sandwiches of goodness.
Cook well and have a great summer,
Here's our favorite Corn Salad recipe (inspired by the Barefoot Contessa's version)
in a large bowl combine:
- 4 cups of frozen corn niblets
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion
- 4 spoonfuls cider vinegar
- 4 spoonfuls olive oil
- 1/2 spoonful coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 spoonful freshly ground black pepper
- When ready to serve, add the basil, toss and serve.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves